Manuscript Submittals and Request for Proposals
How to Submit a Manuscript
There is no set length for a proposal, but there are specific requirements.
- The project overview should provide a sense of the overall direction of the book, including the audience and level.
- The annotated table of contents is an important element, describing the layout of each chapter and imparting an idea of how the whole manuscript will fit together.
- The market review should be an honest appraisal of the competition – similarities, differences, and the opportunity to highlight the strengths of your approach.
- Two sample chapters are usually enough to evaluate your writing style and focus.
- The title need not be poetry, but it should reflect a very clear sense of where this book fits into the marketplace.
- A self-addressed stamped envelope will ensure the return of your manuscript.
Manuscripts should be submitted to our editorial office:
Jefrey K. Zeig, Ph.D.
Zeig, Tucker & Theisen, Inc., Publishers
2632 E Thomas Road, Suite 201
Phoenix, AZ 85016